To navigate through to the Plot Viewer:
- Click Find Data from the main menu.
- All the datasets are listed under the Datasets tab.
- Enter a search term to search for a dataset, for example: Transcriptional diversity of single neurons in the porcine right atrial ganglionic plexus (RAGP). Click the Search button.
- Choose the dataset you want to explore by clicking on the dataset title.
On the Dataset's page:
- select the Gallery tab to view thumbnails of the microscopy image data accompanied by plot, segmentation, anatomical scaffolds, and flatmaps for the current dataset.
- Click on View Plot.
Use the following controls to interact with the plot viewer:
- Click and drag will create a zoom window to look at a sub-part of the plot.
- Zoom in and zoom out of the model by scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Filter the x and y axis content with the selection chooser elements and the Filter plot button.
- Manually modify the zoom state with the zoom buttons. The buttons zoom in, zoom out, and reset the zoom.
Below the plot viewer, file-level metadata is provided and a Download file button to download the file.
Updated 9 months ago