March 28, 2022
2 months ago by Yomi Dare
- An auto-generated email will be sent to users on submission of Portal feedback via Contact Us.
- The Community Spotlight landing page is now split into three sections to highlight Success Stories, along with Fireside Chats and Community Spotlights.
- The Dataset Details page has been updated with the following changes:
- Under the About tab, the award number of each dataset is now linked back to the relevant projects page.
- Dataset title breadcrumbs are no longer abbreviated.
- The subject and sample counts under the metadata section are surfaced, when available.
- The Primary Publication listed on datasets is now presented as the full APA citation.
- The "Methodology" header has been removed from the Abstract tab.
- The left-hand section has been renamed "Search related datasets" from "Search similar datasets."
- The note about embargoed dataset permissions only appears on embargoed datasets, and only when hovering over the "Get Dataset" button.
- The Find Data page has been updated with the following changes:
- The publication date of each dataset is surfaced.
- Search facets default to closed.
- The flatmap metadata titles – taxo and uberon – were changed to species and organ, respectively, to provide more meaningful information to users.
- Clicking on the Contact Us option opens the window in a new tab for ease of use.